Congregational Administrator, Surprise AZ
Unitarian Universalist Church – Surprise (a progressive and inclusive faith community) seeks a half-time Congregational Administrator.
- This is a 20 hours / week position.
- The Congregational Administrator is responsible for the management and operation of the church office to support the mission of our community.
- The ideal candidate has three or more years experience in a nonprofit, business, or office administration position and has a high level of flexibility, integrity, and independence.
- UU-Surprise is a socially conscious, justice-oriented community; candidates from historically underrepresented identities are encouraged to apply, even if they don’t fully meet the position requirements.
- Hourly wage and benefits for this position are competitive.
Applicants may contact Pastor Karen Richter with their resume and cover letter via [email protected]
Unitarian Universalist Church in Surprise
We welcome you!
Sundays at 10:30am
17540 N Avenue of the Arts
Surprise, AZ 85378
A Progressive, Inclusive Faith Community